Public Engagement on Angling Proposals is now open!
The Wildlife and Allocations Committee is calling on members to provide their positive/negative feedback on angling regulation proposals for 2023-2025!
It is critically important that BCWF members provide their feedback on regulation proposals, both on proposals you have issues with and proposals that you like. We have seen proposals we generally support not implemented because of lack of positive feedback.
The public is invited to comment on proposed angling, hunting, and trapping regulations and policies through this engagement website.
Public engagement is open until January 6th, 2023.
- Register for a BCeID here (Basic is online and quick) or go here: https://www.bceid.ca
- Login to government hunting engagement here or go here: https://apps.nrs.gov.bc.ca/ahte/angling
- Select each Angling regulation for feedback one at a time.
- Scroll down and read each regulation.
- At the bottom, once you have selected “Support”, “Neutral” or “Oppose”, you will have the chance to comment in more detail.
It is critically important that BCWF members provide their feedback on regulation proposals, both on proposals you have issues with and proposals that you like.
Thank you for voicing your support for the sound science-based management of fish and wildlife in British Columbia!