Call for Applications
BCWF Board of Directors
Make it YOUR mission to protect, enhance and promote the wise use of the environment for the benefit of present and future generations. Join the BCWF Board of Directors to ensure public access to recreational and outdoor activities, fish and wildlife resources, and Crown land. A BCWF board member not only represents all members but is a representative of the Federation when dealing with the government, First Nations, or other non-federation persons or groups.
What you’ll give:
- Support for BCWF’s mission, vision and core values
- A self-motivated, solutions-oriented approach
- Principled leadership skills
- Commitment to fiduciary requirements
- Service to BCWF Committees
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to collaborate with a passionate group of hunters, anglers and conservationists
- Participation in government relations, advocacy and conservation science
- Special assignments related to your area of interest or expertise
The time commitment varies by position and is approximately 5 to 10 hours per month on a volunteer basis.
The Deadline for applications is April 10, 2021.
How to Apply
The positions open for nomination are President, two Vice Presidents, Treasurer and four Directors.
Contact for submission: Fatima Tajammal, email@example.com
Please submit your application including a photo and bio on or before April 10th, 2021, by
- filling in and submitting the online form below OR
- downloading the Board of Directors Election Candidate Application below the online application form.