63rd Annual General Meeting and Convention
Register soon to join us in Fort St. John
Join us for our Annual General Meeting and Convention in Fort St. John from May 8 to 11, 2019! The theme for this year’s convention is Predator-Prey Dynamics.
The BCWF AGM and Convention will be held at the Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre. The BCWF is partnering with the Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre and the Holiday Inn Express for a conference rate.
2019 AGM & Convention Event Program
Evening events this year
Wednesday May 8: Meet and Greet Reception - Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre
Thursday May 9: Free Night for Delegates
Thursday May 9: President's Dinner (For BCWF Member Club Presidents only)
Friday May 10: Club Fun Night - Hosted by North Peace Rod & Gun Club - NPRGC Clubhouse
Saturday May 11: Awards & Gala Dinner - Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre
Our variety of guest speakers and presenters guarantee an informative, action-packed convention.
We have some great prizes for our Silent/Live Auction and raffles during the AGM this year. Online bidding will also be available!
The Live Auction will be held on Saturday, May 11 after the Awards ceremony. You can start making your bids on the great live auction prizes today!
The BCWF Awards honour individuals and member clubs for outstanding hunting, angling and conservation achievements in 2018.
For spouses attending this year’s AGM, we offer activities that provide a relaxing and scenic look at the Peace Country
For the youth attending this year’s AGM we have several activities lined up including a range day, geocache treasure hunt and a river boat adventure.
BCWF 2019 Draft Resolutions to be considered for debate at the AGM.
Direct Members notice
Submission for the Direct Member Delegate is now open.
Reminder: As per BCWF Bylaws, the following are Club’s AGM registration options.
Please Note: Accredited delegate entitlement for member clubs shall be based on each Club’s membership numbers as submitted for the 2018 Renewal on or before December 31,2018, as follows:
- With 100 OR Fewer Members are entitled to “ONE” Voting Delegate
- Clubs with 101 – 200 Members are entitled to “TWO” Voting Delegates
- Clubs with 201 – 500 Members are entitled to “THREE” Voting Delegates
- Clubs with OVER 501 Members are entitled to “THREE” Voting Delegate AND “ONE” Additional Delegate for each additional 500 Members
- Each of the 10 Regions are entitled to “ONE” Regional Voting Delegate and “ONE” Regional Youth Voting Delegate
- Othen Non-Voting Youth may register but they will not receive a Voting Card